How To Buy and Sell Google AdSense Approved Website?

Can I buy Google AdSense? How do I get my website approved by AdSense?

Can I sell my Google AdSense Approved Website?

As what I have stated in my tutorial posts about PayPal Withdrawal method, I made a deal to sell my Google AdSense Approved Website to an Indian Buyer recently.


Basically this deal is the transfering of my Google AdSense Apporved website from me to my buyer. However, I shall warn you here that as stated in Google AdSense Program Policies, you can't sell Google AdSense account but you can sell AdSense-approved website.

So in this article, I will describe the way I sold my Google AdSense approved website within a week I decide to sell it.


Process of Buy and Sale AdSense Approved Website

Recently I'm trying to create websites as many as I can to for getting Google AdSense Approval on them. These are few examples of my website to get AdSense approval in future:

I'm creating these website as a preperation for giving out Free Google AdSense Approval Service (or Google AdSense Approved Site) to one of my YouTube channel's subsribers.


If you are the choosen one, you will receive either one of them after my YouTube channel has over 1000 subsribers (achieved) and 4000 hours of watch time, which means it joins YouTube Partner Program (YPP) as well.


You may read more about this free Google AdSense Approval Service lucky draw at the following article on my AdSense-related website.

Read more : Free Google AdSense Approval Service*

How to get Free Google AdSense Approval Service?


So initially I created a website named H ( website H ) that was going to be the free AdSense-approved website I want to give out in my lucky draw after my YouTube channel joins YPP

How to get 1000 subsribers and 4000 hours of watch time on YouTube channel?


However, this website H was like my Veriox and Oxoroxo Blogger website that got approved by Google AdSense within 30 days since their creation. 

Watch this 30-Minuets Google AdSense Tutorial video to learn how I make it & the details of Free AdSense Approval Service.

Full List of Google AdSense Tutorials
(Articles & YouTube videos)


On 5th January 2022, Google AdSense finally approved my Blogger website H after I submitted 3 monetization requests to them.

Where I can sell my AdSense account? Can I Monetize my website with AdSense?


Since there is still a gap of 1400 hours watch time on my YouTube channel that stop me from joining YPP, so that was why I wanted to sell Blogger website H first as this watch time gap is not going to be fulfilled in short time.


By the way, if you can assist my YouTube channel fill the gap of 1400 hours of wach time for YPP and monetized it through Google AdSense, I will also provide my free Google AdSense Approval Service to you. (*The market value of 1.5k hours of watch time is much lesser than a Google AdSense Approved website).


Back to the topic, I then posted some posts about selling Google AdSense approved website to social media, most of my posts were published in various group of Google AdSense in FaceBook.

Remember to emphasize your sale post on Google AdSense FaceBook group that based on the country that the Google AdSense account had been registered prior to getting approval.


For example, the registered country of the Google AdSense account connected to my Blogger website H is India. So I posted relatively more selling notice across FaceBook group with India name or flag.

Buying a website with adsense ads on it

Then, I used around 3 to 4 days to contact potential buyers and negotiate the terms & price with them.

Then after few rounds of negotiation, I have 3 final potential buyers and I made a deal with one of them as he/she was the one who are more active to discuss the deals and how we can proceed.  


Since this is my first deal about Google AdSense approved website, both of us agreed to find a trustable 3rd party to protect our interest and prevent anyone of us convicted to fraud.

Where can I sell my approved AdSense account?  How To Buy and Sale Google Adsense Approved Website?


We used an hour or two to finally completed our deal with the withness of a FaceBook page's Admin. I transfer my Blogger website H to the buyer and he/she paid me through PayPal.


One day after the deal, I recieved the withdrawn fund from PayPal in my Malaysian Banking account finally. But the transaction fee ate up 12% of the gross amount I should received based on the currency conversation rate at the same date.

So that's how to buy and sale Google AdSense Approve Website in 2022 via a trustable admin.


Where can I sell my approved AdSense account? 

  • Social Media - FaceBook, Instagram, YouTube etc.
  • FaceBook Groups about Google AdSense.


Tips & Tricks for Buying & Selling of Google AdSense Approved Website

  • Highly Recomendded to deal with buyer or seller via trustable admin.
  • Some Facebook Page admins provide dealing service (no fee), so you should ask these admins before selling your website.
  • Decide the final pricing of your website & the payment method with your buyer.
  • Setting up 2-steps verification, recovery email & recovery phone number (So that you still can claim back your email if someone scam you and refuse to make payment after you transfer the website out).
  • Find the best payment method that have the less transaction cost, PayPal is convinient but the costs are sufferable. Maybe Transferwise/Wise, Payonner, or even USDT or BitCoin payment are the relatively better options as the payment channel. 


Endings

So that's how I sell and transfer my Google AdSense Approved Website. Always remember to deal via admin, don't trust any stranger and set up enough protection on your Gmail account.

Lastly, for those who can help me get 1400 hours of watch time for my YouTube channel, you will get my Free Google AdSense Approved Site or Google AdSense Approval Service (Either one) once I managed to join YPP.

Is it legal to buy and sell Google AdSense account?


Calculations and Study Suggestion for SOA Exam How to prepare for SOA Exam IFM How to prepare for SOA Exam IFM Analysis of the Pros and Cons of ASM Study Manual How to pay for SOA Exam Registeration

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post