Temporarily Closure of my site - RUSSIAN Spam attack (again)

LATEST - Google AdSense Tutorial in 2022

Google AdSense Tutorial 2022 | 12 Tips on How to get AdSense Approval for new website FAST | BAT#13


Recommended : AdSense Approval Guide

How to get Google AdSense Approval in 2021 (Little traffic + less than 20 posts)


Sorry for sudden closure of my site, currently there is/are some RUSSIAN who keep spamming & clicking my ads across all my sites.


I will be back soon once this issue is fixed, you may see me on my YouTube channel first. Hope i can fix this issue as soon as possible.




How to install SSL Certificate on InfinityFree? How to install Cloudflare Flexible SSL Certificate to WordPress? How to install Site Kit by Google on WordPress? How to get AdSense Apporval on WordPress? How to fix adsense policy issue?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post